Sunday, December 24, 2006

Feliz Navidad!!

Merry Christmas everyone !! We just wanted to take the oppurtunity to say that we love you and appreciate you all so much. We pray that your Christmas is blessed with all the wonders of this season. Thank you all for your love, prayers and support throughout this year.
I thought you might enjoy seeing our "white" Christmas. We took the kids to the beach today...the first time any of us have ever been swimming for Christmas Eve! We had such a good time. I have to tell you....Hannah has progressed so much from the time that we arrived in Costa Rica. She has gone from not wanting to step a foot in the ocean...to boogieboarding!! The kids also enjoyed making sand angels too! Hope your Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are special for you! We love you all and miss you.

2 comments:

Alan and/or Maranda said...

Merry Christmas, Pastor Dave and family! We miss you, and we love you. Oh to be able to make sand angels on Christmas... We're actually expected to have snow showers tomorrow.

Maleah says hi, as she is in my arms, wriggling as I type. God bless! ~ Alan

Tonda Turner said...

Ohhhhh, I want to be on the beach on Christmas. Or any time for that matter. LOL
What an awesome picture!!! My boys are tickled to see all the kids on the beach making snow, I mean sand, angels. heehee A little slip there.
Merry Christmas to you all too. We miss you and we love you all so much. Wish we could all be together. And I would have to say , wish we were there. =)
Much joy, peace and love from our family to yours.
God bless you always!!
Love,
Tonda